Pigeon is entrepreneurial, ambitious and professional. The Board is experienced and well connected and are supported by a management team of young, dynamic staff. Pigeon looks to recruit “best in class” young professionals, who can help simultaneously grow the business and their careers and professional development.
The individual will provide planning and development input to projects, support members of the Planning and Design Team and contribute to the project management of a diverse mix of schemes.
The primary objective of the role will be to increase Pigeon’s capacity to evaluate opportunities, support in the management of schemes and delivery of projects. Amongst others, the work will more specifically involve the following:
- Assist in the preparation of planning development management appraisals.
- Assist in the preparation of planning policy appraisals.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of planning applications.
- Assist with S.106/CIL Evaluations.
- Community Engagement and Political and Community Auditing.
- Administration of project programmes and budgets.
- Project management support/project administration.
- Supervision of professional service firms and consultants.
- Reporting to Landowners on the progress of projects as required.
- Working to identify and secure new projects.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of internal project management systems.
- Assist with general research and administration where necessary.
You will be required to proactively liaise with other members of the internal and external project delivery teams. External parties might include clients, landowners, local authorities, LLFA’s, housing associations, surveyors, environmental and design consultants, statutory undertakers, contractors and community members/groups. You will be expected to use resources effectively, programme and prioritize work so as to ensure that delays do not occur throughout the life of the project from feasibility to disposal. The ability to communicate clearly and develop/sustain good working relationships with all stakeholders is an important ingredient of the role.
The individual will manage and co-ordinate all technical matters from site appraisal and feasibility to the point of disposal or build.
Main objective is to add value by providing technical input at feasibility, planning, and build or disposal stages, ensuring the most efficient, value engineered, technical solutions required to deliver schemes in accordance with the project programme and in the most cost-effective manner.
- Undertake technical appraisals on sites being considered for promotion/acquisition to inform DT of all technical constraints and opportunities to development.
- Obtain a full suite of surveys e.g. topographical, underground services trace, asbestos, condition, site investigation, contamination assessment, structural, arboricultural, party wall, ecological and services enquiries including budget quotes and the costs of any diversions or off-site reinforcement required.
- Brief, agree scope, obtain fee proposals, appoint, manage and co-ordinate multi-disciplined teams of consultants and contractors, ensuring high standards of output and approval of designs from all relevant bodies.
- Manage and co-ordinate production of core reports including Transport Assessments/Statements, Road Safety Audits, Travel Plans, Access strategies/designs, Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage strategies/designs and Utilities Assessments.
- Attend project and design meetings as required. Active involvement in community engagement exercises. These may involve attendance on Saturdays and/or weekday evenings.
- Assist DT with discharging any planning conditions which are considered to add value or enhance the disposal process.
- Collate technical documentation for use during the planning and development process and upload to a data room for marketing of sites.
- Cad up transfer and contract plans as drafted by DT.
- Attend interviews with potential purchasers and address matters raised expeditiously.
- Assist with adoption of roads, sewers, utilities, POS’s and play spaces.
- Assist purchasers with post acquisition and occupation queries.
- Draft various plans, including transfer and contract plans, as required to support the process.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the internal project management systems e.g. central filing system, database and procedures.
- Keep abreast of current regulation, legislation and guidance to support the planning and development process. Assist with general administration and project support where necessary.
The individual will assist with the management and co-ordination of all technical matters and assist other members of the company as required.
Main objective is to add value by providing technical input at feasibility, planning, sale and build/sales stages, ensuring the most efficient technical solutions required to deliver schemes in accordance with the project programme and in the most cost-effective manner.
- Undertake appraisals on sites being considered for promotion/acquisition to inform all constraints and opportunities to development.
- Compile a full suite of surveys e.g. topographical, underground services trace, site investigation, contamination assessment, arboricultural, ecological, archaeological and services enquiries including budget quotes and the costs of any diversions or off-site reinforcement required.
- Assist with fee negotiation and the appointment and management of external consultants and review of their outputs.
- Attend project and design meetings as required.
- Have an active involvement in community engagement exercises. These may involve attendance on Saturdays and/or weekday evenings.
- Maintain project management documentation (e.g. Project database, PI certification, Utilities Tracker, Letters of reliance as required) and assist with collating documentation for upload to a data room used to market sites.
- Assist with the discharging of any planning conditions which are considered to add value or remove uncertainty from the disposal process.
- Prepare constraints, transfer and contract plans along with other drawings in AutoCAD as required.
- Assist purchasers with post acquisition and occupation queries.
Pigeon Capital Partners was established to source capital from private individuals, family offices and institutions, primarily for Pigeon originated transactions.
The role is focused on contacting investors with information and updates and supporting the directors of Pigeon Capital Partners. This is a client facing role and will be the first port of call for client and internal enquiries.
- Manage and respond to client enquiries.
- Liaise with clients and legal teams in respect of Know Your Client issues.
- Maintain the CRM database and also work with the developers to improve its efficiency and reporting output.
- Liaise with the team to prepare target client lists for new projects.
- Schedule and send all regular client reports.
- Organise meetings and presentations from initial planning through to meeting the clients.
- Assist the team generally in researching and fostering new client relationships.
- Produce regular reports on all client facing meetings.
- Be responsible for all administration within the PCP team.